GM Collin Puracne Treating Gel 1.8 oz.
Puracne Treating Gel
Puracne Treating Gel is a light textured gel designed to visibly reduce acne blemishes. This powerful formula helps treat, dry out, clear and prevent pimples.
Result is a clear and pure skin with a new radiance and refined texture.
- Helps treat acne pimples.
- Dries and helps clear up acne pimples.
- Helps prevent new acne pimples.
Active Ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid.
- Clean the skin thoroughly with the appropriate G.M. Collin cleanser before applying this product.
For New Users: Apply product to a small area once a day, for three days to test, if you are sensitive to this product.
- Apply morning and/or evening on the affected areas, or as recommended by your skin care professional.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then increase if needed.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
For external use only.
Do not use if you have very sensitive skin.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one product should be used unless otherwise directed by a doctor.
For more information please refer to the product packaging.
|Dimensions||10 x 6 x 6 in|