PCA Skin Revitalizing Mask 2.1 oz.
An at-home enzyme mask with papaya, honey and fruit extracts that calms and exfoliates the skin, leaving a glowing complexion. Active papaya enzymes gently exfoliate while green tea, vitamin E and honey act as moisturizing antioxidants to help keep the skin soft and hydrated. This results-oriented mask is appropriate for all skin types and conditions.
All Skin Types. All Skin Concerns.
Out of stock
Benefits / Features:
An at-home enzyme mask with papaya, honey and fruit extracts that calms and exfoliates the skin, leaving a glowing complexion.
- Active papaya enzymes are blended with vitamin E and honey to soothe and hydrate the skin
- Antioxidants from the extract of green tea keeps the skin healthy and protected
- Results-oriented and suitable for all skin types and conditions
How To Use:
Apply a thin, even layer over entire face. Leave on two to five minutes, depending on sensitivity. If uncomfortable, remove immediately. Remove mask with warm water and gentle circular motions. Pat dry and follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® moisturizer in the evening and PCA SKIN sun protection product the following day. Use no more than once a week.
Formulated with beautiful skin in mind
Our products are scientifically developed and carefully formulated to improve the health and appearance of your unique skin. We understand the importance of formulating with the best combinations of innovative ingredients to provide you with safe, highly effective products that deliver on their promises. All of our products are free of potential irritants like synthetic dyes and fragrances. PCA SKIN does not perform or condone animal testing.
- Papaya Fruit Enzyme – a natural gentle exfoliant and effective in skin purifying
- Lemon Fruit, Sugarcane, Orange Fruit and Apple Fruit Extracts – sources of naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids (AHA)
- Green Tea Extract – an antioxidant containing beneficial vitamins, minerals and oils
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant and emollient
- Honey – naturally draws moisture to the skin